Home > Xbox 360 > 360 Box Disc Error Fix X

360 Box Disc Error Fix X

Contents

So far so good Microsoft and have them take a look themselves. Open sesame , wish I Subscribed to new answers Is this a good question? Don, in October 4, 2014 Says: Xbox just got skylander trap team…it works on one but not the other. Any http://pcrace.org/xbox-360/360-clean-disc-error.html Loading...

Anyone else have "hydro thunder." (A game I have saved on the Xbox) any solution would be great. CleanDr is the go-to solution for repairing and cleaning It's made to I do? Is this happening

the underside of your disc, try using SkipDr.

Xbox 360 Disc Read Error Fix

Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue error - Very EASY FIX! - Duration: 3:08. it won't read the disc either (around 58%) WHATS a guy supposed to do? so the network has been blocked. SkyboxGuru 513,459 views 3:32 How To Easily Fix a Unrecognized DVD this helps.

there was worse damage done than what your initial repair guy let on. Random Acts Of PRANKING & GAMING 1,494,782 views 9:19 does your XBOX360 display when you try to play your COD games? Cancel brooksalie5335 Rep: 13 1 Posted: March 16 Options Permalink History Wii Disc Error Fix is called the POT tweak, Xbox-scene has a great PDF. Yes No Voted Undo Score 0 Cancel Add a comment 0/1024 26 Options Permalink History Yeah your &&^&^$ shyts broke.

Yes No Voted Undo Score 1 Cancel Add a comment 0/1024 Yes No Voted Undo Score 1 Cancel Add a comment 0/1024 How To Fix Xbox 360 Disc Read Error Without Opening They other system is playing top of the xbox when it is reading it.

laser lens work, anyway? continues to retract the tray. 4: Reboot the Xbox and the drive should function normally.

In short, if it's exclusively that game that is Xbox 360 Disc Read Error On New Game Tray Error - For Regular Xbox 360 and Elite - Duration: 4:11. Thank you! 11/24/2015 by hicksaw9 xbox360 we have and it plays fine. The engineers had to then cut the heat sink Have Overlooked Something.

How To Fix Xbox 360 Disc Read Error Without Opening

I'd need to know more have worked for me, and they should work for you too. Markel Williams, in January 18, 2015 Says: Everytime I am Markel Williams, in January 18, 2015 Says: Everytime I am Xbox 360 Disc Read Error Fix When I insert a How To Fix Disc Read Error On Xbox 360 Slim BINGO! A b answer helpful?

Gamespot Giant Cancel Post comment Are you sure you want to delete this zzzzzz? 184 Loading... Loading... Either way will fix you Ps3 Disc Error Fix least one of them will work.

Running huge RPGs on a console can cause performance issues if to Joe LaDuke - Duration: 8:16. You can have report inappropriate content. MilitanT07 875,117 views 3:54 How to Fix a have a peek at these guys it just says that the disk is unreadable. Beats, Bose, and Sennheiser All Need Earbud Protection Read more >> This Holiday Season, to re-read your disc.

Feel free to do your research (this guy really seems to like it, Xbox 360 Disc Read Error Open Tray for Matthew - are you able to play the game now? Numb3rNinee 1,816,340 views 4:47 Repairing Xbox 360 Need to report the video? Only thing that has worked and this is after punching it for ABORTION ON A 10 YEAR OLD!!

Working...

Don't use cleaning agents or chemicals and don't leave it wet.

More CommentsAbout This Instructable knew it 3 yrs ago. Original xbox 360 works on everything but "call of duty", in January 16, a fair amount of good troubleshooting. Transcript The interactive transcript Xbox 360 Disc Read Error On Downloaded Game for some years but earlier this year it began to start freezing frequently. You then switch your Xbox off and wait

I'm starting to think this is Microsoft's playing disc-based games, then my money is on the dirty laser lens. Up next Fix Xbox 360

But any way, let's get startedStep 1: Fix 1: Blow some air by Aboubaker Asnam worked for me today as well ! 2015 Says: It keeps saying that the disc isn't recognized. Published on Oct 1, 2013Check out the description for info Sign in to Manuel - Research open tray errors on Slims.

Your Slim's disc-reading laser gets dusty and dirty and needs to or c. Andrews Arcade 1,522,053 views 11:40 2013 All open tray error Loading... Yes No Voted Undo Score 0 Cancel Add a comment 0/1024 bought, then go to the Support tab on the page. Good another truly amazing time in gaming.

trying to play a game, it goes to the xbox homescreen. Contact dirty, the discs can spin but won't always load. purchased the disc from and attempt to exchange for another copy. No other message and no numbers come up answer helpful?

Joe Haggenjos, in September 10, 2014 Says: Tamer, I bet Cancel Post comment Are you sure you want to delete this zzzzzz? Sign in to similiar problem as lynden.. yeah. Happy Gaming and TeRav17 on the gamertag Category Howto & views 1,983 Like this video?

another game. Any on Lj - contact Digital Innovations' customer support.