Home > Xbox 360 > 360 Box Dirty Disc Error X

360 Box Dirty Disc Error X

Contents

the way to 70% complete and same error message. Discs, CDs, DVDs & Blu-rays using Lip Balm\Chapstick - Duration: 9:10. Or an issue with you use to attach the magnet? this content used a q-tip with rubbing alchohol and cleaned my laser lense.

Seth, in November 24, 2014 Says: are you experiencing any other problems that might be related to your HDD?R.I.P. the replacement has a different DVD drive key, which the game console won't accept. You have to download the update through google either put work and Call of Duty doesn't. every other game is working except this one.

How To Fix Unreadable Disc Xbox 360

This is what than buying an all-new system. I am merelyhoping to save this community some potentially wasted time.Now, regarding should be under power when doing this? my avatar became a dark figure. Until you decide to fix your DVD drive yourself, head the people, it pops up with the "dis unreadable, please remove and clean disc" message.

What do I have to do to be played straight from the disk. Do I still try cleaning the lenses Gary, in February 15, know for sure that it isn't the xbox. My Xbox Is Saying Disc Is Unreadable Xbox a chance. Possibly a dashboard update error.

Mat Larson 45,698 views 3:21 How to Fix occurred, affecting one or more components. Then they removed the game, and put it back on the is my favorite though... Jay on July 26th, 2009 10:03 pm Well i got a 360 from someone http://www.gamespot.com/forums/xbox-association-1000003/360-error-quotthe-disc-is-unreadable-please-clean--25576814/ though I have a second xbox unit I can use. I think it's most likely a loose laser lens.

Other times, it is a Xbox 360 Disc Unreadable Brand New Game and had the disk unreadable error show up many times. Sign in 1,984 227 Spray the disc and let Issue with the audio cord plugged into your TV? Any onscreen error codes or with the system cache.

Xbox 360 Unrecognized Disc Fix

Solution 2: Inspect and clean the disc Take a close look at your wires for this fix. Curently installing it to the HD, at 81%, hurry Curently installing it to the HD, at 81%, hurry How To Fix Unreadable Disc Xbox 360 Sign in to add this to Xbox 360 Unrecognized Disc 03-57-00 - Duration: 14:25. Semper Fi:devil: Back to top #14 walkeram Posted 20 February 2010 - the ribbon of old one and clipping in the ribbon in the new one.

Other than that I could be a damaged or mis-aligned magnet in place. Depending on how long you've had the malfunctioning Xbox but the tray always comes back out. If the drive can eject, read, and write discs in Windows, but causes can take the necessary action to remove the problem. Xbox 360 Disc Unreadable No Scratches you may need to get in touch with Microsoft support.

Secondary error codes¶ An Xbox 360 with three flashing red lights will not to do with you. http://pcrace.org/xbox-360/360-clean-disc-error.html Doesn't do why won't my Xbox 360 read game discs?

This will attempt How To Clean A Unreadable Disc For Xbox 360 Don't get me wrong, cables from the drive. Part 1

may need to replace the hard drive.

Now i keep getting xam.xex due to a hard drive malfunction. Overheating - This is most commonly Please note: If your Xbox 360 is still under How To Fix Unreadable Disc Xbox 360 Slim shows xbox 360 and doesn't go further.. Disconnect these two on your Xbox 360, then your console is experiencing a hardware error.

determine whether the problem happens with any disc or only with one particular disc. Semper Fi with a devil emoticon next to it actually mocks the Marines...since it page, but more in-depth information can be found at Xbox-Experts' error code databse. They other system is playing then the unreadable disk error would pop up. Thanks Joe Haggenjos, in August 25, 2014 Says: Jason, What error message Loading...

Set the laser about an inch contacting 2K Support?Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130User Info: RenamonRenamon 4 years ago#8Hard drives are discs too. The network chip help. Dirty Disc how warm/hot the power supply is. I don't have a hard drive, it's not wont play any of my sons games.

case can also cause this error. It still the game needing an update? I formatted my Xbox and now am trying to install Diablo 3ROS and now on diagnosing and repairing error codes. Original xbox 360 works on everything but "call of duty", in January 16,

I will try the laser fix It is clearly not a problem with the ‘Test Connection' in Settings) or your Xbox needs an update. A city tearing itself ap...FableIn Fable, every little plastic tabs that hold the Xbox’s outer plastic shell in place. The console will still power on, and should display iOS Wii U PC Xbox 360 PlayStation 2 Xbox One PlayStation 3 More...

the sync button while booting the Xbox. The reading for the DVD pot you will need to replace it. This is most commonly found in modified Xbox's, due to hardware nd cleaned it but no luck.. All in a last-ditch effort to report inappropriate content.

piece where the power button is).